Ok, het is een beetje cheesy, maar ik krijg soms echt ontzettend veel zin om op reis te gaan als ik insperende quotes over reizen lees. In deze blog deel ik mijn 30 favorieten.
1. “Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
2. “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the most pleasant sensations in the world.” – Freya Stark
3. “Paris is always a good idea.” – Audrey Hepburn
4. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
5. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
6. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it is lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
7. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – onbekend
8. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
9. “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” – Ernest Hemingway
10. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in an office or mowing your lawn. Climb that damn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
11. “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
12. “And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.” – Louis Armstrong
13. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – onbekend
14. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. – Aldous Huxley
15. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
16. “Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times” – onbekend
17. ”Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.” – onbekend
18. “To Travel is to Live” – Hans Christian Andersen
19. “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
20. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Agustine of Hippo
22. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”― Mark Twain
23. “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.” – Stephen Covey
24. “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.” – Anthony Bourdain
25. “There’s no way I was born to just pay bills and die” – onbekend
26. “Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.” – Karen Gibbs
27. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
28. “Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.”–Ray Bradbury
29. “When overseas you learn more about your own country than you do the place you’re visiting.” – Clint Borgen
30. Just go.
Wat zijn jouw favoriete quotes over reizen?
Check ook mijn bord met inspirerende quotes over reizen op Pinterest
Meer reisinspiratie nodig?
Lees ook een van deze artikelen:
– Hoe bepaal je je volgende reisbestemming?
– 10 droomreizen die ik dit decennium hoop te maken
– Waarom reizen we? 21 redenen om te reizen
Leave a reply