What are the travel destinations you’d like to know more about? I visited and wrote articles full of practical travel tips and travel inspiration about these destinations:
Would you like to travel to Europe? Whether you go to explore a historic city, a fun hiking trip, or a beautiful national park, this website is full of great travel inspiration for an amazing trip to Europe. I wrote articles on the following countries:
Want to explore more of North America? I’ve visited the United States, one of my favorite travel destinations, countless times. On this website, you can read more about the following regions:
- United States of America
- Southwest – tips for road trips, national parks, and the cities of Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
- Northwest – itinerary for a great road trip in the Pacific Northwest, tips for Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and Portland.
- Northeast – description of a great route from Toronto to New York and tips on these cool cities.
- Hawaii – itinerary tips and sightseeing tips on the islands of Oahu, Maui, and Big Island.
- Florida – a great itinerary, practical tips, and tips for visiting Orlando and Miami.
I also wrote articles full of tips about these countries in North America:
In Oceania, I only visited Australia. I went on an amazing trip along the east coast of Australia, visiting the cities of Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney.
In South America, I traveled to the beautiful country of Peru. I visited the cities of Lima, Arequipa, and Cusco and hiked the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Would you like to read personal travel stories about these beautiful destinations? Then check out my travel diary page. For more practical travel tips, like how to deal with jet lag, make sure to check out this page.
Enjoy this website! And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.